понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

elizabeth arden skin care




With DS Organize now in full swing on my DS, Iapos;m keeping track of contacts using vCard files (vcf format)

If youapos;d like to share your information with me, Or if youapos;ve given your information to me before but youapos;re not sure if itapos;s up to date, please, share with me

Email 2.1 vCards to kupok.u.natsu@gmail.com if your savvy, or just comment here some basic info. As little as just your name and email, to as detailed as your address, busness, messangers phone numbers and whatnot.

This kinda info will be slipped into my Password-protected DS which may be helpful should I ever find myself in the middle of nowhere @.o

Comments are screened for this post.

and im gonna keep on loving, elizabeth arden skin care.



Комментариев нет: