воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

alcohol camping stoves




So the S.O. And I went to dinner.� Spur of the moment thing, as Iapos;m all into spending no money now.� He hasnapos;t been home since Wednesday, though.� Who am I to argue when he asks "Where do you want to eat?"

If you get to my neck of the woods ever, try a fish place called "Sandabs" in Scotts Valley.� It is fantastic.� Theyapos;ve added "Firecracker Shrimp" to the menu.� De-lish� As is everything else. � And they always remember us when we come in (not, to my consternation, because of me, but because of the S.O.apos;s wine knowledge.� He and one of the owners end up talking wine while I eat and drink and yak with the extremely personable waitstaff --- as it should be.�

Aimed at sucking us into to spending more money or not, I still like it. � As I tell the S.O., I respond exceptionally well to begging.

apachies, alcohol camping stoves, alcohol campus college, alcohol campus college prevention.



Комментариев нет: