воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dining room set thomasville




The curious thing about living in a flush-optional household is that I find myself worrying about whether my housemates are sufficiently hydrated. Judging by the color of whatapos;s in the bowl, Iapos;d recommend they drink more water. Theyapos;re big boys though, they can be in charge of monitoring their liquid intake. I will resist the urge to vocalize my concerns.

A friend at work lent me his car yesterday so four of us drove up to Point Reyes and Balinas. Four of us squeezed into a little purple VW Cabrio convertible for a spectacular drive up the coast. We intended to camp but the parks were full up. They say this is the warmest time of year here and thus the most popular time to be camping. Warm? There have been a few days where, around 3pm in the sun, I thought it was almost summer like. Otherwise, this is fall to me for sure. California is cold. Thatapos;s right. The whole damn place. Photos will go on the facebook emporium.

airplane united, dining room set thomasville, dining room set teak, dining room set table tile top.



Комментариев нет: