воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

alan bishop lanl




Forgot to update on that - I called up telling them what information Iapos;d been able to get and they were fine with that. So I�was told to pop in Saturday - I�did that, expecting to be registering, and they booked me in for my new appointment. Which is Thursday @ 12.
Why the hell couldnapos;t I�arrange that when I was on the phone with them?�Why get me to go into town to tell me something I�could have been told on the phone?? That pissed me off b/c I�only went into town for that, so itapos;s another wasted bus fare.

Iapos;m probably going to end up at the doctors soon since Iapos;m still having trouble breathing properly. Mostly I�just have trouble taking deep breaths, but last night I�was almost in tears from the chest pains. So yeah, Iapos;ll probably end up going there soon enough - Iapos;m still hoping itapos;ll magically fix itself.
alan bishop lanl, alan bishop coi, alan bishop canada, alan bishop, alan bishop los alamos.



Комментариев нет: