вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

beyonce image jay z




Then everything stops. No one can keep up, so i resign myself to rest too. There is no more challenge ; there is no more need to win.
So my body decides to explode in agony and pain. My muscles bleed strain and fatigue, my chest wants to breathe in and stop breathing altogether. I feel my strength sapped away and in its place, exhaustion. It takes all i can muster not to collapse there and then until the world stops spinning and i no longer have the urge to vomit my guts out.
My cut feels fresh, my chest is clawed, my arms have been pummeled, and I feel the full force of all these in one single blow.

Itapos;s grand, being numb.
But at what cost?


And I canapos;t help but feel awesome.

Iapos;ve have nothing to begin with. Iapos;ve nothing to work on.

Excellent.





dental northeast plan, beyonce image jay z, beyonce image jay new z, beyonce im leaving lyrics, beyonce im leaving lyric, beyonce im leaving album.



Комментариев нет: